Can I send sms internationally?
Our platform can send messages to international numbers as well as cdma and gsm nos.
You can try it.
Thank you for your interest.
I hear SMS credits expires
No! Our SMS credits do not expire. You can use them anytime
When I want to send sms, how do I start?
To send bulk sms,
1. Register on www.mailskills.com
2. Login with your username and the password that was sent to the GSM number you registered with
3. Then click on "compose SMS" on the left hand side of the website
4. Then on the page that comes up, Type your name (maximum of 11 characters) in the "Sender ID" field
5. Type the destination numbers in the "Type Recipients" field (in the format: 2348030000000)
6. Type your message in the "Message" field
7. Click on the send button.
When do I get credited after payment?
Once your payment is confirmed, you will be credited immediately
When I send message, it shows "units exhusted" and the message did not go Why?
The units you need to send the message is more than the units in your account. Break the numbers to batches and send. You will be able to send some and know the numbers that your account cannot accomodate at the moment. Then, make provision to buy more sms units.
Please Note: To send to CDMA numbers, your sender ID must be numeric and must not contain any alphabets.